Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm too practical for this conversation

If I only get to sleep with three more men for the rest of my life and they are only good for sex - just line up the three that are best at it. Outside of that, don't care - if they look funny or act funny, as long as they keep it comin', life on the island is good.

However, I don't know who these three men are, or where to start looking (actually, I've been looking for 32 years). So, in their absence, I choose to bring the following to my island:

1. Anderson Cooper. He'll probably argue with me, then we can have hot make up sex.

2. Chris Isaak. Possibly the cheesiest haircut since Elvis and horrible taste in suits, but he'll sing me to sleep or to nap or to work or to play or to foreplay.

3. Derek Hough. Yes, he's too young. Yes, he looks like a Ken doll. But have you seen him dance? Nice hip action.

My count, 3/3/3.

6 comments:

Thomas said...

i'm pretty sure that there's a good chance that Anderson Cooper is gay.

loud said...

He won't be on my island...

wb said...

Is that like inverse 'gay for pay'? He'll be 'straight to create'?

loud said...

He can be gay in his free time. I don't mind. Of course, he'd have to convince Derek or Chris.

wb said...

I'm betting it wouldn't take much to convince Derek.

loud said...

Possibly true. Still don't care. I quite possibly suck at picking men to sleep with...this may explain a lot.