Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Condiments

There is a pattern to the condiment choices so far. I wish I was about to share something crazy, but I'm not.

1. RedHot. I'm from the greater Buffalo-Niagara region and it's how hot wings are made. I'm not eating meat right now, but it's tasty on eggs and pizza and most other things.

2. Stone ground mustard. I don't have a brand favorite but I like when it comes in a little round jar. I think those jars would come in handy on the island. I could build a glass hut with mustard mortar.

3. Balsamic vinaigrette. Probably Newman's Own. Not because it's the best, but because I'll want to gaze on his face during hard times. Good on anything RedHot isn't. And it has antiseptic properties. Well, it stings on papercuts at least.

For a while guacamole made the list, but if I eat it with a spoon it's a food, right?

No comments: