Saturday, April 12, 2008

sexytime

1. John Locke from lost, played by the actor Terry O'Quinn. Not only is he a good looking older man, but the island speaks to him. Now, I don't know what sort of island you are envisioning, but I think one that is sort of spooky just makes things more fun. He knows how to do all sorts of crazy shit. He may BE a little crazy as well, but that just keeps things interesting.




2. Jack Johnson. He knows how to surf, play guitar, and sing. He is a must for my island. Oh, and he is hot. He will be able to conduct sing-a-longs while I organize s'more making. This will keep us happy and full of marshmallowy goodness.


3. We need a good fighter, someone really strong, but is also a caring man, which is a must for sexytime. For this, I pick Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. He has shown his tough fighter side in WWF or whatever he was on, and his soft side in the hit: The Game Plan. Anyone who allows bedazzling of footballs must be a nice guy.

6 comments:

wb said...

You can pick three men to have sex with for the rest of your life and these are the three you pick?

DarcyM said...

unlike you, I don't keep sex slaves. I like to use my men for other purposes as well.

wb said...

They aren't slaves. They'll be happy to be there. And I don't feel like you really understand the question.

loud said...

I get it. Not worth it if he's just good for sex...

DarcyM said...

thank you loud. I want someone who is useful in more ways than sex, I am not as shallow as you. That is something you can't grasp Whitney.

DarcyM said...

Yeah. I may need to rethink #1. I may update.